Youth For Tomorrow
11835 Hazel Circle Dr.
Bristow, VA 20136
The winner of our Benefit Raffle was Gary Garczynski of Alexandria, VA. Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that participated. We really appreciate your support.
Winners of the Heart2Heart door prizes are:
Only 2000 tickets will be sold. Your odds of winning are excellent! This is not a lease, you are winning the Lexus or $25,000 cash. All proceeds benefit the kids at Youth For Tomorrow.
Tickets are $100.00 each or five hundred ($500.00) for six tickets or one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) for twelve tickets.
To buy tickets please call Love Jones at 703-396-8415 or order by mail or fax.
Youth For Tomorrow, a non-profit corporation qualified with the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The proceeds of the Raffle will benefit Youth For Tomorrow, New Life Center, Inc.
1. Official Rules: Entrants expressly agree to be bound by these Official Rules by participating in the Youth For Tomorrow Benefit Raffle. The Raffle shall be subject to all restrictions contained herein and all applicable Federal, State, and Local rules.
2. Eligibility to Enter: The Raffle is only open to Entrants who are 21 years of age or older. Youth For Tomorrow shall be the sole judge of the validity and eligibility of all entries.
3. Prize: The Official Winner, after appropriate verification, shall receive one (1) Prize, which is a Lexus RX 350 provided by Lindsay Automotive Group. The exact VIN # will be determined based on the available inventory at the time of the drawing. The Official Winner will be responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on the purchase price of the Lexus through Lindsay Automotive Group. The approximate retail price of the vehicle and value of the prize is $ 42,175. Winner may choose a cash prize of $25,000 in lieu of taking possession of the vehicle. If the winner chooses this option, Federal taxes will be withheld to satisfy the Internal Revenue Service requirements.
4. Raffle Entry Purchase: Eligible entrants may purchase Raffle tickets for one hundred dollars ($100.00) each or five hundred ($500.00) for six tickets or one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) for twelve tickets beginning on December 5, 2012. Eligible entrants may begin purchasing Raffle tickets through YFT in advance of the event, or at the Sweetheart Ball to be held on February 9, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner. Checks that are returned for insufficient funds, credit card payments that result in a failure to transfer funds to other reasons for failure to deliver payment for the Raffle tickets will disqualify the Raffle ticket(s) covered by such failed payment, and the Raffle ticket(s) will be void. Purchasers of Raffle tickets must provide their name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available) at the time of purchase.
5. Drawing: The Winner will be selected by random drawing of eligible entrants on Saturday February 9, 2013 at the 11th Annual Sweetheart Ball. Only one drawing will be held. Entrants need not be present to win. YFT will post the Winner on their website the following week, and will also attempt to notify the Winner by phone, mail or e-mail. If the Winner does not claim his/her Prize or their eligibility is not verified within 15 days of contact, another ticket will be drawn. This alternate selection process shall continue until the vehicle is awarded. Individuals may also send a self addressed stamped envelope requesting the names of the Winner to Youth For Tomorrow – 11835 Hazel Circle Drive- Bristow, VA 20136.
6. Odds: Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible official entrants. Only 2,000 tickets will be available for purchase.