Youth For Tomorrow
11835 Hazel Circle Dr.
Bristow, VA 20136
Youth For Tomorrow provides residential, therapeutic, and/or education services to children, adolescents, and young adults entrusted to our programs by parents and guardians. The purpose of YFT is to provide a safe, healthy, and compassionate environment for at-risk youth who have been abandoned, abused, or otherwise alienated from family and community. Our mission is to provide them the opportunity and motivation to focus their lives and develop the confidence, skills, intellectual ability, spiritual insight and moral integrity to become responsible and productive members of society. The objective of our residential, therapeutic and educational programs is to provide excellent treatment for program participants; treatment that is rooted in good-hearted concern for their well-being and growth; respect for them as human beings; and sensitivity to their individual needs and integrity.
Therefore, Youth For Tomorrow strives to:
1. Practice Godly - principals in which YFT Leadership and staff seek God's council prior to making decision and provide treatment.
2. Be conscious of, and responsive to, the dignity, welfare, and worth of our program participants.
3. Respect the privacy, confidentiality, and autonomy of program participants within the context of our facilities and programs.
4. Be aware and respectful of cultural, familial, and societal backgrounds of our program participants.
5. Take reasonable steps to ensure a safe environment that addresses the emotional, spiritual, educational, and physical needs of our program participants.
6. Maintain high standards of competence in our areas of expertise and to be mindful of our limitations.
7. Value continuous professional development, research, and scholarship.
8. Place primary emphasis on the welfare of our program participants in the development and implementation of our business practices.
9. Manage our finances to ensure there are adequate resources to accomplish our mission.
10. Fully disclose to prospective candidates the nature of services, benefits, risks, and costs.
11. Provide informed, professional referrals when appropriate or if we are unable to continue service.